39 MM Steel
Description & Details
A passionate car collector, Ralph Lauren was inspired by the details of his 1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe when designing this watch from the Automotive collection. The hand-cut amboyna burl wood dial emulates the legendary Bugatti's steering wheel, while Super-LumiNova® Arabic numerals on the matte black dial evoke the dashboard's gauges. Made by Jaeger-LeCoultre for Ralph Lauren, a manual-winding movement drives the timepiece, merging Swiss precision with high performance.
- Case material: black gunmetal stainless steel; shot-blasted; amboyna burl wood bezel. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: smoky sapphire; secured with six screws. Crown: stainless steel.
- Dial: matte black; galvanic. Arabic numerals and our "RL" logo: beige Super-LumiNova®; printed. Minute track and second Arabic numerals: white; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; sword-shaped; beige Super-LumiNova. Second hand: shiny beige; varnished; sword-shaped.
- Case diameter: 38.7 mm. Case thickness: 11.8 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap: black alligator leather. Closure: black stainless steel pin buckle; shot-blasted.
- Movement: mechanical manual winding; RL701 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage.
- Power reserve: ~70 hours. Components: 144. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds subdial at six o'clock. Swiss made.
- This watch is shipped with a 110-mm-long strap. Due to state law, this product cannot be shipped to Delaware.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.