Petite Steel Diamond Bracelet
Description & Details
Named after our first New York City flagship at 867 Madison Avenue, the 867 collection embodies Art Deco–inspired elegance. This stainless steel bracelet watch illustrates the era's symmetry and sophistication with its architectural lines, diamond-encrusted bezel, and graphic mix of Arabic and Roman numerals. Breguet-style hands artfully mark the time, powered by a Swiss-made quartz movement.
- Case material: stainless steel; one row of diamonds. Crystal covering: antireflective colorless convex sapphire. Crown: stainless steel.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered and polished. Roman and Arabic numerals: black; printed. Hour and minute hands: shiny black; oxidized; Breguet-style.
- Case dimensions: 21.5 mm x 21.5 mm. Case thickness: 6.75 mm. Water resistance: up to 3 bar.
- Bracelet: three-link stainless steel. Closure: stainless steel three-part fold-over clasp.
- Movement: quartz; RL057 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève.
- Battery life: ~60 months. Components: 57. Functions: hours; minutes. Gems: 48 diamonds (~0.34 carat). Clarity grade: VS.
- Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature "Ralph Lauren" alligator-embossed watch box and includes an Instruction Manual and a Guarantee Card.