- Slim fit.
- US size 8 has a 28¼" front body length, a 27½" back body length, and a 32½" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Silk-satin–covered shawl collar. Single-button silhouette.
- Long sleeves with four-button fold-over cuffs. Silk-covered buttons. Shoulder pads.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist welt pockets.
- Full stretch silk lining.
- Shell: 96% virgin wool, 4% elastane. Lapels: 100% silk. Lining: 91% silk, 9% elastane.
- Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.
The tuxedo jacket first appeared in menswear in the 1800s as an alternative to the tailcoat, and in 1975 Mr. Lauren sent his version for women down the runway. In stretch wool crepe, the slim-fitting Sawyer builds on this heritage by merging a lightweight feel with a sleek, structured look.
Style Number: 409112