- Elongated straight fit. Intended to hit at the knee.
- Size medium has a 40½" front body length, a 44" bust, a 33" shoulder, a 42" waist, and a 34¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Mockneck with detachable, zip-off hood. Removable, snap-off shearling trim at the hood. Full-zip front with a snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves. "Polo"-engraved metal nameplate at the left sleeve.
- Drawcord waist. Two front waist welt pockets.
- 750-fill-power down. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell, hood, and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% down, 10% other feathers. Removable fur trim at hood: 100% shearling.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a size small.