Slim Fit Gingham Poplin Shirt
Description & Details
Favored for frontier dresses in the American West during the 1800s, gingham's iconic checked pattern has become a symbol of collegiate style and an essential element of the Polo look. This modern take on the distinctive motif is cut for a slim fit and updated in a city-chic graphic palette.
- Slim Fit: narrow shoulders and a gently tapered waist. Size to your bust measurement; may need to size up for the best fit.
- US size 8 has a 28" front body length, a 27½" back body length, a 39" bust, and a 32½" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 32" bust. She wears a US size 2.