- Slim Fit: narrow shoulders and a gently tapered waist. Size to your bust measurement; may need to size up for the best fit.
- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 27½" back body length, a 38" bust, and a 32" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Button-down point collar. Buttoned placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Back darts. Shirttail hem.
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and wears a size small.
Although it takes its name from England's most famous academic institution, the oxford shirt has its origins on the backs of early British polo players, who wore shirts made from oxford cloth on the field and used pins to keep their collars in place during rigorous play. Over time, pins were replaced by buttons, and the oxford shirt became a staple of casual, prep-influenced style, and a signature element of the iconic Polo Ralph Lauren aesthetic. This breathable cotton piqué version combines the tailoring of an oxford with the comfort and ease of a Polo shirt, and is cut for a flattering slim fit.
Style Number: 394189