#RLPride at Prince Street
• Ralph Lauren stands with the United Nations global standards for business protecting the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community in the workplace.
• Ralph Lauren Corporation has an active LGBTQIA+ employee community group with more than 500 members in the United States. The corporation is proud to offer transgender-inclusive health-care benefits to cover transition-related care.
• Since 1990, The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation has sponsored AIDS Walk New York.
• In 2015, The Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation helped support the establishment of The New York City AIDS Memorial, a tribute to the 100,000+ New Yorkers who have died from AIDS and the efforts of caregivers and activists.
• During the 2008–2009 school year, students from the Hetrick-Martin Institute participated in Ralph Lauren Corporation’s ongoing Polo Fashion School program. Working with Ralph Lauren designers, merchandisers, and retail executives, they created five products sold in select Ralph Lauren stores and online.
• Ralph Lauren Corporation employees have volunteered at the Harvey Milk High School, in New York, and the Hetrick-Martin Institute, helping to decorate for the Harvey Milk High School prom and paint the HMI facilities. Employees have also volunteered to update the HMI marketing materials to help raise awareness about the youth center.
The Pride Collection
Pride Polo Shirt